Monday, August 13, 2012

My weekend in Sofia

This weekend we stayed at a cool hotel in Sofia. And it was the best hotel in Sofia. And they gave us free chocolates which were delicious.


My dad and I took a walk around Sofia and we saw this cool bouncy thing.


We went to this big mall and there was Subway. And I got a new Lego there.


And then the next day [Saturday] we went to this cafe. And then we took a guided tour of Sofia.


In the evening we met a new friend, Richard, who took us to a cool restaurant. And there was a pretend moving chef.


On Sunday we saw my dad's old friend [Tihomira] and his old house. And my dad's old friend took us to a street fair. And I got a pirate tattoo.


Today we went to this maze thing right behind the hotel. And then we rode to Sandanski.


I'll keep you posted!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment