Monday, November 4, 2013

A work day in Busan

I took a bus from our hotel to the Bexco for the 10th Assembly of the something something (World Council of Churches).


I made a new grown up friend. His name is Billy.


While I was at the children's area I did some of my homework from school and some other stuff - like I drew this picture:


Then we went up to an office with one of my mom's friends (Doug Chial) who arranged the whole Assembly. There are more than 3,000 people here.


This evening I went to a little stand where you can throw darts at balloons and get prizes.


I got a red angry bird with a suction cup attached to it, and my little sister got a bunny and she named it Bunny Bunny.

When it's night in Busan the city really comes to life.


I'll keep you posted!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment