Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Last Day in Korea

Today I made a new grown up friend. And together we built something that could fly into space and travel the world.


My new friend Billy got me this cool necklace sack. And I put my Korean money in it. I will be showing some of my friends my Korean money.


This evening we went to a restaurant across the street from our hotel and had chicken and fried spaghetti.


Then our waiter introduced us to the chef. His name is Michael. And we taught him some English.


By the elevators there are some statues in a glass case. This is a picture of them:


Tomorrow we have to get up early in the morning to catch a bus to the airport so we can get to Japan.

I'll keep you posted (yawn).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment